Monday, April 10, 2017

Tribute to Mama

A tribute to my moms. My mom is my everything. She very special. She does everything for me and my family and she works her butt off everyday just so we can be happy,to put a roof over our head and food on the table. When we are sick she takes care of me and my brother, but who helps her when she is sick? She sacrifices so much for me and I love her so much. I know she is tired but she never complains. She always tells me to chase my dreams and to never quit and give 100%. She picks me up. I just love my mom because thats. my mom. Even if she acts likes she knows what shes talking about she gives me advice on basketball. I remember she used put new shoes on my bed when i came home from school and i would be so excited. She is the reason work hard to become a great basketball player. I wanna work hard so my mom does not have to work hard at all. When i get older i will spoil them 10 times more than she ever did for me. I love my mom.

2 comments:

  1. That's real nice my mom tells me the same things. Also if you keep working towards being in the NBA you'll get there it just takes hard work and time. It took me all summer just to be a better shooter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your mother reads this. I'm sure she appreciates you as much as you appreciate her.

    ReplyDelete